Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BEST Greek food in Seattle. Seriously

A friend brought me to a little Greek food joint called Niko's Gyros in Magnolia yesterday. I have been searching for a great Greek takeout place and I think I found the one. My recommendation a Gyros, whichever one you prefer. AND wait for it..... Fried Zuchini Sticks. You will be craving fried zucchini everyday of your life after you taste theirs. I know I am! ALSO, it is very affordable, TRUST ME!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/nikos-gyros-seattle

5 comments:

  1. Check out Plaka in Ballard. The BEST experience I've ever had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I'll have to check it out and compare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh snap that's my buddies shop! Best gyros in Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks awesome. LOVE Greek food. Also, great job on streamlining the blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I use your picture and quote your blog on mine-OrthodoxNorthwest. Nikos Gyros is having a Benefit lunch May 19th 11am-4pm for Camp Agape ( Children with Cancer). All proceeds and tips will go to the camp. Thank you! Anthony

    ReplyDelete